Well, since very few people know about this blog, I guess I can post that my ex-son-in-law sure found a doozy of a woman to marry. She is just poison and vinegar. I'm glad I seldom have to deal with her. I'm not used to people who are not basically good people. I still love my son-in-law, but I would just as soon never have to deal with his wife again. She is convinced that she knows everything and that no one else could possibly be right. Most people outgrow that stage by the time they finish being a teenager. I am so grateful that all my friends and family are basically good people.
Larry and I had a nice pleasant dinner for two here at home and enjoyed our Valentine's Day together. Last week was my Stampin' Up Club week so I've had a lot of company making cards and then Saturday I went to Everett for my Stampin' Up Scrapbook Club. Stampin' Up activities have spilt over into this week as well, but I hope to be finished for the month after Wednesday. I have so much work that has been on the back burner.
Some things that have made me happy lately…
5 years ago
You don't even know me. You've met me twice, very briefly. You are really quick to judge based off of what someone else says who barely knows me. Also, Michael is not your son-in-law... he's is my mother's. You can't talk about someone's wife and expect to be friendly with them. Get real and leave us alone.
ReplyDelete