I've been as bad about not blogging as my daughter and our friend Amy. I just haven't been able to think of anything worthy of blogging. I've been trying to organize all the photos I copied from my sister's computer after she passed away. All of her kids would like copies of what I have. I also created some really cool Valentines for my card class. I visited my neighbor of 28 years in Kirkland this week and we played cards all day because her mother was visiting from Mexico and her sister from Port Orchard. Today was my youngest grandson's 5th birthday! I called to wish him a Happy Birthday, but he hates the phone and wouldn't even listen to me. I sent him a cool card though so I hope he liked it. That's about it since the last time I blogged, other than the mundane, run of the mill stuff that I do everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment