Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bring up to date

I'm trying to use this blog like you would a journal so I am documenting what I've been doing. Sunday I went to church and then I took Alejandra to see Disney's Beauty and the Beast at the Village Theatre (I have season tickets). It was a really good show. Monday I went back to my old neighborhood of 28 years (Kirkland) and played Nasty Canasta with my next-door neighbor of many years and her mother who is up from Mexico. Then I helped another long-time neighbor with his computer (Mark Morris). Today I went to visit Allison who had surgery last week. We did a two-page layout that she missed out on for enrichment night because of her surgery. Then we made two cards. I ordered Mary Kay products from her and she ordered Stampin' Up products from me. Her husband came home from Costco while I was there and the three of us pigged out on Costco cookies. (Yummm!) Now I'm going to lie down and read Twilight because my allergies are acting up and I'm not feeling too super.

No comments:

Post a Comment